Instructions / Notes for Authors
Find all important information about:
- How to prepare your presentation: Notes for Authors of Plenary, Oral and Visual Presentations
- How to submit your presentation
- How to prepare your paper for publication in the Conference proceedings: Instructions
- How to submit your paper for publication in the Conference Proceedings
- Do you want your presentation published in the conference proceedings?
- Registration of Presenters/Authors
Visual Presenters: How to upload your ePoster
To all poster presenters for at least one presentation for the upcoming WCPEC-8 (in the WCPEC-8 user area you can check all the info related to your presentations): Thank you again for accepting to prepare an ePoster on top of your on-site presentation.
As you are aware, all the ePosters and the explanatory audio need to be uploaded on a dedicated platform ahead of the event.
From 12.09.2022 and until 20.09.2022 the platform will be open.
Message from the Technical Programme Chair
Technical Programme Chair
European Commission - Joint Research Centre
Contributions are welcome on all aspects of photovoltaics. The Conference is structured along 5 main topics.
Call for Papers - Late Abstracts closed
While in-person participation is mandatory for speakers presenting their work, an exception may be granted in certain cases where travel restrictions still exist due to Covid-19.
WCPEC-8 Student Awards
To encourage high-quality work amongst young researchers, on the occasion of the WCPEC-8, the WCPEC Student Awards will be delivered in recognition of the most remarkable and outstanding research work in the field of PV.
All submitted papers of plenary, oral and visual presentations will be published online on the WCPEC Proceedings website. The proceedings are indexed by INSPEC (IET).
Citability of Papers
Papers in the conference proceedings are coded by a digital identifier (DOI code). This guarantees an unequivocal and permanent identification and citability.
Scientific Journal Publication of Papers
The authors of a number of abstracts will be invited to submit these as papers for peer review and publication in a journal. Interested authors may request that their abstract be considered for this process when submitting.
WCPEC-8 Scientific Committee
Programme Technical Chairs, Topic Chairs, Topic Organisers and Paper Reviewers. Granting the excellence of the Conference Technical Programme.
- Call for Papers deadline: 4 February 2022
Deadline extended until 11 February 2022
- Review & selection procedure: February – end-April 2022
- Authors notified: end-April 2022